How do you get a great rate and a great home at the same time? Pre-qualification with Gateway Mortgage Groups Lock, Shop and Drop program. As soon as we have an application then the home
Fun Filled Free Activities For Kids In Baton Rouge
- Festivals: The Fest for All, the Hot Air Balloon Festival and the Kite Fest offer lots of entertaining things to do like hands on crafts, inflatables and face painting.
- Parades: Whether it's Christmas, Mardi Gras, St Patrick's Day or the CAAW's Mystic Krewe of Muts, my grand-children love to attend them all.
- Fireworks: On the "river", both at Christmas and on July the Forth. It's a south Louisiana tradition.
- EBR Librarys: Check out their web site, www.ebrpl.com. They always have something for the kids to do. My grandchildren love to go to "pajama reading time".
- BREC Parks: I think we have been there at least 50 times. The parks with the water features are great in the summer. The Harrell's Ferry park holds an annual Easter Egg hunt that's lots of fun too. www.brec.org
- Down Town: The Louisiana Arts and Science Museum offers free admission for children and adults on the first Sunday of each month. This is a great thing to do in the winter. Also, we take our grandchildren for the day and run up and down the levy. They get good exercise and enjoy all the hands on activities in the Museum
- Mall of Louisiana: I just went to the Mall of Louisiana this past weekend and it was a buzz with activities for kids. OLOL Hospital hosted a function with puppet shows, a teddy bear clinic, face painting and a clown handing out balloons. I've also happened to come upon an Easter Festival at the mall with lots of great crafts, inflatables and "the real" Easter Bunny.