Nothing says welcome home quite like walking out of the cold into a nice, warm house. Its easier to make a house feel like home in the wintertime. Here are a few tips to help you set the
Tips For Selling In The Winter
Nothing says welcome home quite like walking out of the cold into a nice, warm house. Its easier to make a house feel like home in the wintertime. Here are a few tips to help you set the buying mood:
* Keep it simple. If you are selling around a holiday and have decorations up, make sure they accent---not overpower---a room. Less is more.
* Crank up the cozy. Light a fire in the hearth, play soft holiday music in the background, and prepare fresh-baked goods or mulled cider for guests.
* Shine a light outside. Winter days get dark early. Brighten your home's exterior with outdoor spotlights.
* Take down outside decor. Nothing says "my home won't sell" like a house with reindeer inflatables on the lawn in February.
* Avoid a winter wonderland. Snow is great, unless we're talking about outside shots of your home. Buyers want to see details of the house, not a blanket of snow. Make sure you have clear weather photos of your home.
Remember, the nicer your home looks, the more likely it is to sell-----and for more money.
Lynell Frederic is the consummate problem solver and will go to the ends of the earth to make your real estate transaction (buying or selling) a masterpiece! She puts her heart and soul into pleasing ....