Nothing says welcome home quite like walking out of the cold into a nice, warm house. Its easier to make a house feel like home in the wintertime. Here are a few tips to help you set the
What To Do Before Selling You House
2. Remove all clutter, prospects see negative
3. Empty crowded closets, put it in the attic.
4. Fix everything that needs to be fixed, leaky faucets, cracks, paint.
5. Remove the pet smell as much as possible, that's a deal killer.
6. Clean the house top to bottom, Beds always made up.
7. No dishes in the sink, or the dishwasher. Put 'em away.
8. Go to jimtalbot.com and learn what to do next.
I have been a Full time Realtor in Baton Rouge since 1995 and LOVE IT! Whether you are a buyer or a seller, I can promise you I will work diligently on your behalf to insure you get the best "deal" an....